I'm a designer & web developer.
I am a graduate from HCDE at the University of Washington, passionate about crafting designs and experiences for people.
I care deeply about carefully planning out how people come to use and experience a product. My experience ranges from the web to physical product design, enabling me to help others bring concepts to life. My recent work is focused on creating accessible and powerful interfaces.
- I started making websites by hand.
- Making screen designs with whatever tool I had.
- Tweaking and updating WordPress themes.
- Making custom WordPress themes and plugins.
- Studied HCDE at University of Washington to learn more about the product design process.
- Practiced product, web design, development, and print design at Brief Media.
- Built a brand and user experience for Career Canvas.
- Competed in Hyperloop Competition III with Washington Hyperloop.
- Building impact-driven brand and product experiences based on identity with a small studio.